Schedule your kick-off call with Randall
Congratulations on being chosen for the Four Freedoms Fund capacity building project. We're looking forward to working with you.
This project includes:
- review of campaign and digital plans and digital metrics,
- 90-minute kick-off meeting, and
- six hours of coaching.
PowerLabs has expertise in:
- online and offline individual donor fundraising,
- email, web and social media strategy,
- recruiting new supporters via online ads, partnerships, petitions and other actions
- moving supporters to offline action,
- moving supporters to contact decision-makers and strategy to influence to decision-makers
- amplifying direct actions on social media,
- broadcast and peer-to-peer text messaging, and
- other areas at the intersection of mobilizing, organizing, communications, fundraising and technology.
Please schedule a 90 minute kick-off meeting below. You will receive a calendar invite with a link to a Zoom call.
Please send us the following materials at least 72 hours prior to the call.
- Link to website and microsites (if any)
- Links to social media accounts
- Email calendar (if available)
- Example emails
- Email metrics -- If you track metrics in a spreadsheet please share that doc with us. You can also give us access to your email tool. Please use One Time Secret to share the account credentials. Do not email us passwords.
- Analyst access to your Google Analytics account - Instructions are here.
- Analyst access to your Facebook page - We will request access via our Facebook Business Manager
- Your Facebook ad account identification number - Instructions to find the number
- Campaign plans
- Any additional materials that you think would help us to understand your organization and organizational needs. It's better to send us too much information than not enough.
Please don't create new materials for us. If you don't have any of the above materials available to share, that's ok.
Please send all materials to Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org.